OUR GROUP HISTORY
T-rod International Pvt Ltd & The Group of Tabani’s dates back to 1885 where it made its humble beginning under the name and style of M/s. H.A Ganny Brothers in Rangoon, Burma led by the present Chairman’s grandfather whose trade with Japan and the European countries established a reputation which is diligently upheld even today. This fact could very well be evidenced from the book, “TWENTIETH CENTURY IMPRESSIONS OF BURMA” on page 331 published by Great Britain Publishing Company Limited 1910.
The Shifting to former East Pakistan and then to Pakistan left the family undeterred and hard work multiplied their achievements each time. The assets of an unblemished reputation for honesty and integrity are jealously guarded and upheld at every juncture. The roots of the present group are based on dedication, honesty and a will to achieve.
Since the four decades,3rd and now 4th generation of the Tabani Family took charge of Group under the ambitious leadership of the late President M. Ebrahim Tabani, worked hard to set-up a strong manufacturing base in textile and leather garment products and Building Construction to promote development projects , Supplies to Pak Steel Mill; Pakistan Railways, Electric Energy Projects in Hydel, Thermal, Coal, Hydrogen power , solar , wind Renewable Energy etc.
After the demise of Mr. Ebrahim Tabani, the responsibility was taken over by Elder Son Mr. Adnan Tabani, who is the current Chairman of the Manal International and Manal Global; and shouldered his brother and Cousin Mr. Umair Tabani (Vice Chairman) & Mr. Kashan Tabani (Chairman) to have a firsthand pulse of the market, setting forth the target and therefore to enhance export trade, there was a need to have international market network, particularly in view of the rapidly changing regional corporate environment and the development of socio-economic and political conditions the world over. These challenging circumstances have led to the gradual opening of The Group of Tabani’s overseas offices / representations at more than half a dozen locations internationally. Presently, the Group has offices in Dubai, Sharjah, USA, England and representatives offices worldwide.
T-rod International Pvt Ltd & The Group of Tabani’s are contemplating for opening a few more offices to deal directly with new potential markets in order to pay more attention towards areas that are presently looked after by nearby branches particularly in African States and China. The Group growth is the result of efficient and quality services, for which it has received several national and international awards and commendations. Our goal is to introduce state-of-the art technologies and transfer of knowledge to meet the needs and challenges of the future. One of the lasted Technology transfer project has been open by T-rod International Pvt Ltd which is subsidiary of Group of Tabani's. The 1st and only Glass fiber Rebar manufacturer unit in Karachi, State of the art setup and suppling fiber glass rebar to all over Pakistan.
"TWENTIETH CENTURY IMPRESSIONS OF BURMA"
In the chapter “Rangoon” of the book “TWENTIETH CENTURY IMPRESSIONS OF BURMA” published by Great Britain Publishing Company – Limited in 1910.
On page 364 with serial no 3 writers mentioned “Mr. YACOOB ABDOOL GANNY” grand father of the Group’s present Group’s Chairman as “NATIVE MERCHANT OF RANGOON”
“TWENTIETH CENTURY IMPRESSIONS OF BURMA”
"Writers wrote on page 331"
“MR. YACOOB ABDOOL GANNY is the honorary treasurer of Young Men’s Mahomedain Association in Rangoon. His business house is at 35, Merchant Street, where he has extensive dealings as an importer of piece-goods and hardware, and as an exporter of Burma products, such as cutch, beans, &c. During a visit which he recently paid to England he visited the principal manufacturing houses, and so was able to obtain knowledge of details useful to him in the conduct of his own business. The son of Abdool Ganny, he was born in Bombay Presidency thirty-five years ago. In 1885 he joined his two brothers in Rangoon and they traded under the style of H. A. Ganny Brothers. One of the brothers died in 1895, and the other in 1899, when Yacoob Abdool Ganny became sole proprietor of the business. He has four sons and three daughters”.
The Group of Tabani’s(Corporate Creed)
- Always believe and remember Allah Almighty, be kind to others and serve humanity.
- Always be faithful to your duties, thereby contributing to the Company and to the overall good.
- Always be studious and creative, striving to stay ahead of the times.
- Always be practical and avoid frivolousness.
- Always strive to build a homelike atmosphere at work that is warm and friendly.
- - To participate fully in the socio-economical advancement of Pakistan by utilizing its entrepreneurial expertise and professional skills.
- - To engage outstanding professionals in all spheres of activity and tap the full potential of every employee based on the philosophy that human resources of the .group are its most valuable assets.
- - To enter into joint venture collaboration with world renowned companies to establish projects vital to the economic growth and development of the country.
- - To pursue profitability, diversification and sustained growth, the Group keeping view the changing global business environment, lays emphasis on ventures with high market growth potential and enters into areas of advanced technology.
The main objective of the group is to maximize wealth keeping in mind the National Interest and interest of stakeholders. The following primary strategies have been determined on this basis:
- - Increased focus on the structure and development of the business areas.
- - Continued organic growth in all business areas.
- - Regain profitability and ensure proper financial management.
- - Develop the repair and service concept within the business areas of propulsion and Offshore.
- - Strengthen the group’s strategic position through strategic cooperation and acquisitions.
- - Reduce exposure outside the group’s priority areas.
- - Develop property value.
Purpose & Values
At The Group of Tabani’s we are committed to improving the quality of life of the communities we serve. We do this by striving for leadership and global competitiveness in the business sectors in which we operate.
Our practice of returning to society what we earn evokes trust among consumers, employees, stakeholders and the communities. We are committed to protecting this heritage of leadership with trust through the manner in which we conduct our business.
“Our Core Values are at the heart of our business. They define who we are, how we work, what we believe in and what we stand for. These values guide how we act and how we expect to be treated, providing a sound basis of decisions.”
Mr. Kashan E. Tabani, Chairman –
-Mr. Umair E. Tabani vice Chairman-
The Group of Tabani’s has always been values-driven. These values continue to direct the growth and business of The Group.
The Core Group Values and Motto underpinning the way we do business are:
- Customer First: Our jobs and Our Company’s future comes from the customers/consumers that’s why we forge partnership with our customers/consumers and strive to exceed their expectations.
- Sales: We educate and persuade to offer our products and services as far and wide as the market opportunity exists.
- Growth: We are committed to growing revenues and business activities.
- Profitability: Profits provide the resources to maintain operations, to invest in new opportunities, and to ensure a financially secure organization.
- Engineering Constantly seek, test and implement improvements to methods, practices, procedures and systems to bring about greater efficiency and productivity.
- Creativity Seeing solutions and opportunities where others do not.
- Thrift: The need for economy is an eternal truth.
- People: People make the difference when they work together as a knowledgeable, productive and motivated team. By encouraging effective teamwork – We recognize the human worth of each individual and collaborate to achieve.
- Entrepreneurship: Differentiate the group through creative thinking and action.
- Integrity: We must conduct our business fairly, with honesty, integrity, propriety and good faith which are vital to building and maintaining trust and good relationship.
- Devotion: The group's business model is founded on its devotion to excellence and quality.
- Dedication : Our Experience and Dedication to quality product and personalized service is our strength.
- Transparency: We must always be truthful, sincere and be able to justify our actions and decisions. Everything we do must stand the test of public scrutiny.
- Understanding: We must be caring, show respect, compassion and humanity for our colleagues and customers around the world, and always work for the benefit of the communities we serve.
- Excellence: We must constantly strive to achieve the highest possible standards in our day-to-day work and in the quality of the goods and services we provide.
- Unity: We must work cohesively with our colleagues across the group and with our customers and partners around the world, building strong relationships based on tolerance, understanding and mutual cooperation.
- Responsibility: We must continue to be responsible, sensitive to the countries, communities and environments in which we work, always ensuring that what comes from the people goes back to the people many times over.
- Respect: Value each other, encourage professional development, respect personal contributions and rewards effective performance.